I have not published any of the journal entries from the last few days, but here is the written feedback I received from Karaj on those self-appraisals. The feedback is just as effective even without the details.
- You should have verbalised this six weeks ago.
- Too much emotion.
- What is making you feel sad is that you are growing up; and the sadness of separation.
- At this moment that is all there is.
- What about your back? Stop concentrating on emotions of sadness.
- Calm down. You are in a hurry. You may mess things up.
- Stop this negative analysis. It is not analysis. It is emotions.
- You are overworking your mind. Slow down.